Below is a list of the physicians, community resources and partners committed to supporting the best interests of special needs children. We encourage any family interested in helping their child with medical needs, counseling, or pursuing educational opportunities to reach out to the people listed below. Learn more about the partners for special needs children in your community, and the resources that exist to support both you and your child.
Every one of the resources on this page has been hand selected by Liz, and are committed to providing knowledgeable, compassionate care to special needs children.
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Down Syndrome Society of Greater Toledo
- Kumon Reading and Math Center- Perrysburg
- Optical Arts
- Toledo Top Soccer
- Understood: For Learning and Attention Issues
- Human Trisome Project
- Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action
- National Down Syndrome Society
- WrightsLaw Special Education Advocacy
- STARK Industries, LLC.
- National Payment Corporation
- Best Buddies